czwartek, 18 grudnia 2008

VI



Out of Control,
out of the Time.
Disorder!


Like an alien
in this world,
despite I'm
in soothing place,
I feel so wrong.


Anxiety, denial, lonelyness.
I've got that all.
Feel so wrong


Out of Control,
out of the mind.
Disaster!


These feelings are winning again,
losing yourself.
Stand alone.
No soothing arms
to welcome me
in this place.


No way
to salvation
in secrete place.
No return
to preservation.
Destiny is out
of good location.
Emptiness in my head.
Desolation!


Arrogancy, Ignorancy of me.
Piercing my skin.
It's killing my senses.


Headache, heartache, soul's pain
only I feel.
Feeling so warm.
The fear is coming.
Fear inside of me.
Stand alone.
So hold me, please.
hold me so tight.
Pull my rope
and never let me out!


I am
out of control.
Losing my time.
I hear them walk on.
This awesome marsh.
Apprehension' feelings
are coming here.
Emptiness increased.
Explosive I hear,
ringing in my ears,
that's hypnotized me!


Palpitations, nervous, shortness of breath
in minutes I feel.
I can't breath, I scream...
I'm out of reality.



Plug me into your world,

show me the truth,

take me out of agony,

give me your trust.

My world ruined,

the curse raped me out,

destroyed my life.

Take me out of here!

Let me be

and

don't let me hurt...!




Brak komentarzy: